UPDATE TO THIS POST: I worked for AP for a short while before seasons at work and in life collided to lead me back to Portland where my fiance lived. It was an incredible learning experience for me, and truly a blessing.
- Technology is just fun. Plain and simple.
- After realizing I needed to stop treating ministry like a career I decided I wanted to pursue work in online marketing, get married, and volunteer at Mars Hill Church. I needed a company to take a chance on me because I have no education, experience, or training in anything other than ministry. This company is taking that chance.
- My bosses, the husband and wife who founded of the company, are some of the most generous people on the planet.
- I learn something interesting and new everyday.
- Our client base is global and influential.
- A nerf gun is shot at least once during the work day, usually at a person.
- I’m surrounded by people who are smarter than me.
- Our office has an open kitchen, and I can’t wait to make curry in it when I have time.
- We are located in Ballard, which is just a sweet place to be.
- We do great work, and we’re getting better.