My father, Randy Nation. He is the senior Pastor at Woodford Community Christian Church in Versailles, KY.
- He has been preaching the Gospel faithfully longer than I’ve been alive.
- He knows and loves me well.
- He is my oldest friend. We go way back.
- He is my best friend. He’s seen me at my worst, more than once, and is still my friend.
- He is one of the rare men who loves Jesus, stays faithful to his wife, loves his kids and has never failed to put his family before himself and provide.
- I can’t think of an athletic event from my childhood that he didn’t attend while cheering enthusiastically.
- He taught me how to hunt.
- He has baptized more people than I can remember, including me.
- I have never once in my life doubted that he would do anything for me.
- He has been my greatest theological teacher, starting with the doctrine of adoption. When I was 3 days old, he and my mom adopted me into their family.
2 thoughts on “10 Reasons why my Dad will be my best man on my wedding day.”
Comments are closed.